-
July 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
#1
moderator

Hey folks! You can get your very own Rocket City Records Temporary Tattoo just like the one pictured here, absolutely FREE! Just send a Stamped-Self-Addressed-Envelope to the address at the bottom of this page:
http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/toc.html
You'll notice there has been some updating going on over there by our friendly neigborhood rocketmaster!
3 cheers for rocketmaster!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Gus
PS I can't wait to get my very own RCR Temp Tat, 4 sure!
-
July 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Thanks Gus!
We just pulled back into town from a HUGE (not to mention exhausting) convention in San Diego, so the updating will begin anew!
Just wanted to say that the above pictured tat was co-designed by Mara, Cherie & artist Jose Vasquez. We gave away around 3,000 of them at the convention and have a few hundred left. I think we'll be adding them to people's merch orders while supplies last, and of course you can mail us a post paid envelope to get a free one too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 1st, 2004, 03:45 AM
#3
moderator
Cherie and Mara and Jose did a great job co-designing that RCR tattoo.
I can't wait to get mine!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
August 9th, 2004, 02:16 PM
#4
moderator
Thanks for the temporary tattoos Rocky! They are great!
Much ablidged for the RCR postcards and Love Potion #9 'The power of stones and crystals' cards too! I love free stuff!
I'm all set now 4 sure!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Gus
-
August 12th, 2004, 05:41 AM
#5
kingfozzy
Guest
The convention was exhausting but as always a real hoot. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2004, 06:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I think I missed sumptin, What kinda convention was it?
Rog
-
August 13th, 2004, 04:54 AM
#7
moderator
It's the STICKY topic Ella. The event was this past Monday and they were giving a lot of the tattoos away there from what I understand.
Send a stamped undressed elephant to RCR and get some TOTALLY free!!!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
GD
-
August 13th, 2004, 06:58 PM
#8
Inactive Member
EJJEJEJE Stamped Undressed Elephant jejejeje [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 14th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#9
moderator
LOL!
I was wondering who'd catch that Alma! How ya doing?
It's nice to see you here, as always!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 14, 2004 02:02 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
August 21st, 2004, 02:59 AM
#10
moderator
Hi Almarockstar!
3 words concerning your new avatar.
Vah Vah Voom! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks